miércoles, 7 de agosto de 2013

Reflection on Biofuels + Peer Assessment

Last week, we studied the benefits and drawbacks of the implementation of biofuels in our world. It was great because we had the chance to understand the bad aspects of these sources of energy, which are usually seen as completely green and safe. During the week, we joined in pairs (I worked with Mr. Barriga) and presented about a topic. We focussed our work on the land consequences in the production of biofuels, which is mainly related with the production of food. I think we managed to perform pretty well and explained our subtopic to our class in a good way. In general, I think the presentations were all good and also, they were a great way to understand the problems and benefits of biofuels in a better way, as each group faced the topic from a different aspect or view.

If some asked me how would I evaluate my partners work, I think all the peers did a good job. Some topics were more difficult, specially the one about the production process, but Mr Nuñez and Mr Ugarte managed to present it in a good way (Maybe they could have spoken a little louder). Mr Oporto and Mr Gastó presented about the Economical Effects, contrasting the comercial benefits of biofuels and their impact in food prices. 

1 comentario:

  1. I totally agree. It was interesting to study the issue from different views.

    ResponderEliminar