sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

Video: Critical Thinking

In my last entry, I compared Critical Thinking and Critical Reading. Now, I want to go deeper in what does Critical Thinking means, because I find it a very interesting aspect about human intelligence. While I was researching for information about Critical Thinking, I found a video that I want to share with you all!





Something interesting in this video is that it takes Critical Thinking as a tool to solve unfamiliar problems, instead of considering it a must. In other words, we can live without critical thinking, but it helps a lot if we have it! Therefore, Critical Thinking make us different to the rest of the people, and help us face the world in a different way. Also, as the video shows, most people think in "Black and White", and I agree the idea that there are other colors (ways of thinking) between them.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario