jueves, 11 de octubre de 2012

Interhouse Competition: General Knowledge

Last monday, the school held an Interhouse activity that has developed and has grown in importance over the past few years: The General Knowledge. Organized by the English Department, it consist of a competition to prove which house has the wiser and educated students in the school.

Each house had one student from 5th básico to fourth medio. As there were no first medios, two students from second medio participated. Luckily, I had the chance to go there and answer the questions with my friend Mr. Gastó. As a couple, I think we did a great job. We managed to answer most of the questions correctly (10 out of 13, I think). After the question ended, Sutherland was at the second place in the score board. To finish the competition, the houses' teams had to bet their points and answer the final question, about the headmasters of the school. Unfortunately, we couldn't answer it correctly and we were moved to the third place. At the end, Mackay won by far, the second place went for Somerscales, and Robertson was at the bottom.

Although my house didn't win, I think we did a good work. Probably next year we will do better, because I know we can!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario