martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Reading: Fatelessness!

When you're learning a new language, and want to know more about its Literature, you must read. That's why in the next weeks I'll be reading Imre Kertesz's "Fatelessness". As for now, I haven't started the book yet, but I'm very excited about it. The only thing I know about Fatelessness is that it's a story of a jewish boy who was in the Auschwitz Concentration Camp. My interests in the XX century history have grown stronger in the last year, so I think this is a great chance to learn more about the third Reich. As some background, about 5 years ago I read Anne Frank's Diary, and last year I watched Schindler's list (Awesome movie, better soundtrack). 

I hope to have a great time reading "Fatelessness", as I had with "To Kill a Mockingbird". I hope we'll make a deep analysis of the book and really feel what a Concentration Camp was. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario