lunes, 15 de octubre de 2012

IV Medio's Day + More!

Last wednesday we celebrated the IV Medio's day in The Mackay School. This traditional day gives the oldest students the chance to bother, joke and play with the rest of the school, including the teachers. The morning run smoothly, with some flying eggs, waters pumps and flour!

At 11, we all entered the school's gym to watch the IV's show. This year, I think the show was boring. Year after year, the funny ideas for this show have run out and in the last years the show had been boring. However, while I watched the videos and games presented, I was really nervous and exited: The IV vs Restos rugby game was coming closer, and I had to play in it. After the show ended, I had some lunch at 1 and then I went to the changing rooms. We started moving, running, making motivational talks, preparing the game, etc. At 3, the referee blew the whistle and the game started. It was very tense and aggressive, and after 70 minutes of playing and fighting for the ball, the final result was 30-18.

Overall, I think it was a fun day. I had time to enjoy and laugh in the morning and then to play some good rugby in the afternoon, which I think was an awesome experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario